Friday, May 9, 2014

Skin care: acne clearing challenge.

So I wanted to take some time to document the progress with my skin. Believe it or not, my skin was WAY worse two months ago. I'm sure, just like many others going though acne, is searching high and low for ANYTHING to clear up their skin. Dermatologist visits can very pricy, and depressing when things just aren't working. About two years ago I went to a dermatologist, and was lucky enough to get prescribed medicine that cleared up a good 75 percent of the acne. But then my skin freaked out again and I can't afford a dermatologist. So, here I am. I personally can't use anything with salicylic acid AT ALL. All it does is break me out again. (Does that happen to anyone?) so as I posted previously I've been trying to use all natural, or almost all natural skin care items. This is an official picture of both sides.
 (Right side)
(Left side) 

My skin care products:
African Black soap
Boscia clear complexion cleanser
Josie Maran Light Argan oil
100% sweet almond oil 

Lushcosmetics: Mask of Magnaminty 



And also, I wanted to drink more water (I know I'm guilty of NOT drinking water) 

So I hope this journey works out and if I add anything else, I will surely post about it. 

I was taught recently, that break outs on the cheeks and chin is a result of stress, diet, not using the bathroom when you should, (I know I was blown away by that) and lack of WATER so I will also try to factor in of that. 

I'm hoping I see results. 

Thanks lovelies xo

Steph   

No comments:

Post a Comment