Friday, April 18, 2014

Skin care update


Skin progress: after about a week or two I've noticed my skin has been clearing up a bit. It's far from perfect, it's definitely much better than before. 

Day time routine:

Cleanse face with Bosica clear complexion cleanser. 

Moisturize with Josie Maran Argan oil light 

For light makeup I've been using Smashbox CC cream in medium. If I want extra coverage without heavy makeup, I just use my makeup forever HD foundation powder. 

Night time routine:

I remove my makeup with Murad wipes, or what ever wipes I have. 
 
I then cleanse with African black soap. I feel as though this is a key part to my skin clearing up. 

Agian I use my Josie Maran Argan oil light to moisturize. 

For extra treatment, or pampering I've been using my Lush cosmetics magnaminty mask. At least 1 to 2 times a week. 


I'll continue this regimen until I can get my skin as clear as possible. This has personally been working well for me. Fingers crossed for more progress 


Xoxo 
Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment