Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Makeup Forever, Nyx and scents.

Gotta love the HD makeup products. 
Makeup For Ever HD foundation and powder gives an amazing med, to full coverage, leaving your face with the picture purrrfect face. I love using my glamprincess beauty blender with my liquid and powder. I get a flawless finish too good to be true. I also love that Glamprincesses beauty blenders come in a variety of colors AND are very affordable.  The Makeup forever HD mascara is a hit or miss of me though. Sometimes I get the look I'm going for and other times.. eh, it does the job I suppose. I am OBSESSED with NYX matte lip creams, especially in all their vampy berry colors. It literally lasts me all day, now caked layers, nice and smooth and the best part, NO FADING! UGH so annoying when you by a lip stain and it comes right off. Not very stainy if it doesn't stain

No comments:

Post a Comment