Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Natural hair post: Shea Moisture review

Trying out the Shea Moisture line (pictures of product are in previous post) and so far great results. 

I used their leave in conditioner for moisturizer. The texture isn't sticky, it's actually very silky. With a lightly whipped appearance, and a slight scent to it. My hair feels as though the damaged, fried hair I had, has been nourished and well on it's way to a softer recovery.

I double strand twist my hair at night with the leave in conditioner. 

I take perm rods and roll my hair up tight, then cover my hair with silk scarf.

The next day I took them down, and sprayed my hair with Carols-daughter sacred tiare leave in conditioner spray to refresh my hair. 

Brushed leave out hair along the edges of my hairline and used a alcohol free gel to create a faux shaved side. 



Makeup: Estée Lauder double stay foundation.
Eyes: toofaced chocolate palette
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow in chocolate 
Lashes: velour lashes in "Complete Me" 
Lips: Milani cosmetics in Plum rose
Bronzer: Nars Laguna 

No comments:

Post a Comment