Friday, January 23, 2015

Maybelline: Fit Me matte pore less foundation

And the Verdict is:

I surprisingly like it a lot so far.

I bought the foundation and baby skin primer yesterday at my local rite aid. I was so excited that I found they had it in stock (no where else had it in stock. Not target, Walmart, no where!) and luckily they carried every shade. 

I finally went ahead and bought the foundation, and to make it even better of a buy, it was buy one get one 50% off on maybelline products. 




Foundation Pros: Lasted all day for me.
Light weight, great medium, buildable coverage. Non sticky, or greasy. An actual matte formula, without the flakey cake look. Affordable!!! Although the deepest shade wasn't there just yet, it does include a wide range in shades.

Cons: As of right now.. None on my end. I really think I hit the jackpot for an affordable foundation.  

I'll be going out for a birthday party tomorrow night so I'll get a chance to see how it looks in photos. Over all it's a winner 

Babyskin primer pro: light weight. Non greasy, non scented, clear so works with all skin tones. Makeup lasted all day. Smoother foundation application. Feels better than benefit primer. Affordable.

Cons: I have large pores, I didn't seen that much of a difference. 

And there you have it. I like both products. I'm genuinely surprised by the out come of them. So I guess it's worth the hype. And quality makeup for an inexpensive price. I'm all for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment